Monday 14 March 2011

NSPCC Commission

I have just realised I haven't blogged about the commission I had from the NSPCC!

Unfortunately I am not allowed to share any of the artwork with anyone! (it's part of my contract!) Which is a shame but hopefully once the mail pack has been printed I should be able to share it with you all!!! :)

The commission was to design about 20 illus for a mail pack that is to be sent out around the country aimed to encourage people to donate to the charity. So it may well be popping through a door near you soon!! Can't wait to receive mine! :D

In other news I have been beavering away at some other illus that I will be posting shortly! One for a lovely little boys bedroom and another for a 'circus without animals' in Italy :)

busy as a bee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment